Penalties for Violations
- On the first violation, users may not be aware of the Community Guidelines. On these occasions, SurgBuddy will send a notification in order to remind the app’s policies and state that it is a violation of the Community Guidelines. If the violation or several violations continue, further actions will be taken, such as suspension or ban violators’ accounts temporarily or permanently.
- The second violation comes with applying penalties such as account restrictions including blocking the account from posting for a week.
- If users violate the app’s policies 5 times within 90 days (period may change), the account may be banned permanently.
- Single violation with several cases of abuse of the app’s policies may cause the users’ account to be banned without warning.
- Accounts that are violating the policies continuously may be banned without a warning. On these occasions, 90-day period will not be needed.
- When warranted and/or if needed we may report users’ actions to relevant authorities.