While you’re posting content
Do not post content on SurgBuddy if it fits any of the descriptions below.
Content that is excessively posted, repetitive, or untargeted and does one or more of the following:
- Promises users they’ll see something but instead directs them off platform.
- Gets clicks or traffic off SurgBuddy by promising users that they’ll make money fast.
- Sends users to sites or applications that spread harmful software, tries to gather personal info, or other sites or applications that have a negative impact.
- Posting misleading content to trick users into believing the content is something it is not.
- Content that sells engagement metrics such as likes, comments, follows.
- Comments with links to counterfeit stores.
- Repetitive comments or messages which are identical and untargeted.
- Offering false or non-existent services or functionality such as the ‘’dislike’’ button.
- Attempt to or sell, buy, or exchange platform privileges or product features such as accounts, admin roles, permission to post, pages, groups, likes, etc.
- Require or claim that users are required to engage with content before they can view or interact with promised content.
- Content offering cash gifts, pyramid or ‘’get rich quick’’ schemes, free get away or promises miracle treatments which can cure chronic illnesses such as cancer.
- Loan scams.
- Advance fee scams.
- Gambling scams.
- Charity scams.
- Romance or impersonation scams.
- Establishment or false businesses or entities.
- Grant and benefits scams.
- Tangible, spiritual, or Illuminati scams.
- Insurance scams including ghost broking.
- Debt relief or credit repair scams.
- Creating, selling, or buying fake or forged documents, fake or counterfeit currency or vouchers, fake or forged educational and professional certificates, money laundering.
- Credit card fraud and goods or property purchases with stolen personal information
- Trading, selling, or buying of personally identifiable information, credentials for engagement services, coupons.
Please note that these are just some examples, and do not post content if you think it might violate this policy. If you’ve come across contents include one or more of the above, please report it.