While you’re posting content
Do not post content on SurgBuddy if it fits any of the descriptions noted below.
- Profile Impersonation: An account that copies another account’s profile, background, or overall look and feel in such a way that makes it look like someone else’s account. Account does not have to be 100% identical if the intent is clear to copy the other account.
- Personal Impersonation: Content intended to look like someone else is posting it.
Here are some examples of content that’s not allowed on SurgBuddy.
- Accounts with the same name and image as for another account, with slight changes such as space inserted into the name or a 0 replacing the letter O.
- Using someone else’s real name, username, image, brand, logo, or other personal information to trick people into believing you are that person.
- Exactly matching a profile biography/an about part to another profile.
- Setting up an account using the name and image of a person and then pretending to be that person is posting content on the account.
- Setting up an account using the name and image of a person and then posting comments on other accounts as if they were posted by the person.
- Accounts claiming to be a ‘’fan account’’ but posing as another’s account and re-uploading their content.
Please note that these are just some examples, and do not post content if you think it might violate this policy. If you feel that your or another user’s account is being impersonated, please report it.